Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

I am thankful for my kids, my very cute hubby, my close friends and our homeschool community.

I am thankful for my Junies... Kathy, Nicole, Dawn, Ono, Amy, April, Suzanne, Karena and Anne Margret.

I am thankful for my crafty friends, the Richmond Craft Mafia, and my fabric junky friends.

I am thankful for a feature in Country Living magazine, getting to go both of the Country Living Fairs and for the folks at Country Living and Stella for asking me to come and chat at the Atlanta fair.

I am thankful for all the great shops that carry my loot and all the great people that buy it! It's an honor!

I am thankful for my editors Roxnane and Charlotte at Wiley for letting me write my book "Sewing with Oilcloth" and supporting me every step of the way. I am thankful for Stephanie, my literary agent, that helped guide me into new territory!

I am so very thankful to the people that believe in me and Modern June, I couldn't do it with out you all.

xoxox, Kelly



No comments: